This weekend was so wonderful. The Hubs and I just lazed about the house almost the entire weekend.
This past week I bought him God of War 3. Needless to say a majority of my lazing was watching him beat up Greek gods while I "read" Gone With the Wind.
My baking this weekend consisted of opening a box and including the select few ingredients to make these funfetti cupcakes. I could make a beautiful cake with a ganache or glaze and the hubs will still want some funfetti cup cakes.
On another note;
The first day of spring was this weekend. So naturally I had to bring some of it inside :)
I found these sweet tulips and ranunculas at our local grocery store for $2 and$4 respecively. Of course it didn't quite feel like spring since I drove to the store with SNOW on my car.
The snow has melted and it feels like spring again in north Texas. I hope your week is starting off wonderfully my friends.
AMY! I just found your blog through Al Woods! I LOVE IT! i can't wait to see some of your work (and to see that completed work space of yours!)! Hope you guys are doing great!
ReplyDeletelove. :) I found your blog (like Denisie) from Alyson. Miss your beautiful self.
ReplyDelete